Saturday, August 23, 2008

Way Too Early!


So while this isn't the most attractive picture - O.k. so it's hideous of me, it's an accurate depiction of early mornings for me! Porter and Weston both love to get up at insane hours...sometimes 5:30 and usually 6:00 am every stinkin' morning regardless of weekends or how hard they played the night before. So Landon got out the camera to get a shot of me passed out on the couch with a boy in each arm and remote for the Little Einsteins' Movie - or as I like to call it sanity/sleep for Mommy! I don't know how I'll make it on no sleep when this baby gets here. I just saw my little countdown ticker to my due date and it said 36 days... Holy Crap...I need more time and aparantly more SLEEP!

8 comments:

Alishia said...

Micah is also up at 5:30-6:00. It's silly for us both to be up. We really should take turns, you know, like a rotation schedule. Your week, my week, your week...

gina said...

My boys only get up early on the weekends. Thankfully they are finally at an age where they usually help themselves and don't cause too much damage...lol. Love how Porter is holding a bunch of balls...so dang cute he is.

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

You're sooo right! 5:30am is just WRONG!

Shellee Day said...

amy friend-it's been a while......so excited about the new baby. Your kids have grown!! so cute!! shellee

Erin said...

Looking good Amy...hey whatever works right. My kids are the same type of early risers and yes it stinks...they only saving grace now is they are old enough to work the TV and remote themselves!! Hang in there and we will talk this week!

Pam said...

I remember those days. Thank goodness for the TV what would us Mom's do without it.
I'm feeling a bit lucky now that my kids have grown out of that stage. Although it was nice to cuddle. Just not so early.
You look cute and cozy!

Tatum said...

You in no way look hideous. You look like a very tired mom! I guess I am very lucky, but I have found that the earlier I put my kids down the later they sleep in. Put them down at 7... they are still sleeping. It is nearly 9! I hope you get some REST!

Katie said...

Hello my very pregnant friend! I have been a total loser about checking everyone's blogs because of the hiccup with mine! I just love this pic. You will be so glad you have this someday. No one ever likes to see themselves pregnant but regardless of what YOU think everyone else knows how adorable you look! Your kids are huge! I am so glad someone invented blogs! We all love you and your family so much. Thanks again for coming to Anna's baptism. It was so special to have you there. Now we just need to see the rest of the Varney gang! Love you all! Katie