Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Maybe a WATERMELON...

So Landon likes to say it's a WATERMELON... let me go back! All during this pregnancy I get these fun little e-mails talking about how big the baby is at each stage. So first we started with an avacado...then it was a Grapefruit...Next it was a Jicama...the Jicama grew to be a Pineapple
Then that pineapple grew to be a cantalope...
I've had fun forwarding the e-mails to my mom's...the "grandma's" to keep them updated all the while getting a huge laugh about the FOOD reference... So my mom calls me and says, after the last cantalope e-mail..."Well let's hope he doesn't get as big as a watermelon" we continued talking and I was checking my e-mail and Landon writes "I think ours is a little bigger than a cantalope...more like a watermelon!" Thanks a lot honey - I love you too! So here's to our WATERMELON due in 1 month.

7 comments:

Tatum said...

That is so funny that they make food references to the size of your baby. There is no way there is a watermelon in there! You are sooo tiny, and so CUTE!

Heather said...

You do look great Amy! It sure does feel like a watermelon is in there somedays!!! :)

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Well maybe it's one of thoe personal size watermelons!

Nichole Barney said...

Your are getting so close I can't believe it! How exciting!

SBrooks said...

That is so cute - I hope you write down the pre-watermelon arrival comments!
By the way, thanks for the 411 on your life - I appreciate your wisdom, even though it didn't work out for placement

Pam said...

A watermelon huh? Can you imagine carrying around a watermelon under your shirt for even a week. Be thankful that babies are lighter than their fruit comparisons.
One month left? Wow, being gone makes a 9 month pregnancy go by really fast. So exciting!

Erin said...

Too funny Amy...although I am sure a watermelon is a bit extreme for how you look since you always look great even at this stage of pregnancy. It has been too long since I actually have seen you so I best stop by before the little guy gets here and the craziness starts...ok gets added upon. I will give you a call next week.