Saturday, August 2, 2008

School is Starting!

So I thought I'd write a little about the kids starting school...Ruthie will be in Kindergarten at Meridian and is SO excited. She posed -on her own- and wanted to take pictures of all her new outfits. I LOVE having a girl to do this with! At least I got 1 :-) James will be in 1st grade and is excited to meet new friends and be there with his sister to show her around. Porter is in 1st again - we thought we'd help give him an edge - and we're excited to see how much progress he can make this year at Augusta Ranch. It is so hard to believe that all 3 will be in school all day. I'm going to miss them SO much. But I know I'll be busy with Weston and this new baby, when he gets here. The kids are excited for their new backpacks and a blessing for school from Dad! How blessed we are!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the fashion show!! I make my kids do one every year, too!!

She is going ot have a blast in Kindergarten!! I know what you mean about the excitement/sadness of them going back. It is a strange mix of emoition, huh!!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Woo Hoo for school startin! Too bad Amber doesn't start for another month