Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bringing the Zoo TO the Zoo...



How we managed to keep track of them all, I'm not sure :)

Our set of triplets...

Such sweet boys


My Monkey's looking at the monkey's


I wanna walk with my sister...it's time to go home!
We had a great time and the kids did really well. It was a fun day out with friends. When I talked to my mom when I got home...at first she said,"Why didn't you invite me?" and then when I told her how all of us went with 8 kids under 8 years old...
My Mom said "Thanks for leaving me home!" Now on for some well deserved rest!

3 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Seriously, you guys are brave. You deserve a medal for that one. Glad that you survived and even had fun.

SBrooks said...

Man - what an adventure! I love the Zoo!

Tatum said...

How fun! I love your title! That's sure ton of kiddos! We love the zoo too!