Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our fun hairstyles!










Ruthie and I have been having so much fun!!! All of these cute hairstyles I got off of the links I have under 'Cool Sites to View' ! I pick out 2 that I think I can do for a school day and let Roo pick between the 2 :) Landon isn't too happy because we barely make it to school on time (and are late a lot too...) But...and here's my justification... I have to do it while I can until she won't let me anymore! You only have a little girl 1 time and I am loving it! Roo has fine hair, but a good amount and it's pretty long so we have a lot of options. I'll post more as we do more! I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions let me know and I'll try to answer them...there are some great styles for short hair too on the links.

3 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Those are SO VERY cute, I've got to BEG Ashley to let me try some out, but maybe on the weekends, we already barely make it to school.

Heather said...

Wow, those are so CUTE hair do's. I only wish I could do them.

sierrah said...

Those are the cutest hair style, wish my mom could do those!