Monday, February 9, 2009

My 2 year old

I am so thankful for my funny little 2 year old. Weston is so much fun. He has been having a blast with his best buddies Matthew and Micah. Today Alishia watched him so I could go to help in Ruthie's class. He did great! No crying after I left and even when I got there he was great (normally he'll cry when he see's me again)...they did tatoos and stickers and Weston (who has my OCD) did the cutest picture and of course lined his trains up on the track 'properly'! Alishia was laughing and said this is definitely YOUR boy, after showing me her boys' pictures that were adorable with the stickers all over (like 'normal' 2 year olds) :) He had so much fun with them! WOOHOO between that and going better to Nursery I am so excited. Here are some pics of him and his buddies (Blake included).




2 comments:

karis stapley said...

You have some really cute kiddos! Weston is adorable! I really like seeing the fun things he's doing cuz it gets me excited for when my little Cole gets into the 2 stage coming up.
Ps. Tell Ruthie Miss Karis misses her!

Alishia said...

We love Weston and were glad he could come over! It is so fun to watch the three of them together. They are forming a friendship that will last a lifetime, just like their big brothers. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now, if we could just convince Dalin that Ruthie in not too young to marry someday?? He can think on it, for at least 10 more years, right? Just so long as we become relatives.