Friday, July 4, 2008

What's New

So I thought I'd jot down a few things from the last few weeks to try and journal a little bit, since I've been adding all the pictures...

* Our Cali trip was such a blast. The kids swam and played and swam some more. It was fun to watch how they got better everyday...especially Porter and Weston, they both loved swimming and cried when we left the pool.

* 4th of July was with Landon's family at his oldest brothers house and the kids had somuch fun with their cousins there. Landon's dad took a ton of pictures - of course - and was excited to have his new camera for his birthday on the 3rd. I'll post those when I get them from him (thanks Dad) - Weston jumped off the diving board and Porter played basketball while swimming and would just jump right in after the ball and then swim to the side! It's crazy how we work so long and hard to teach our kids to swim and then it just clicks and off they go!

* Baby #5 is due in just about 12 weeks and we are still trying to figure out a name... we like Thomas (Tommy), Conner, and Austin...to name a few, but so far nothing is standing out... any suggestions are very welcome :-)

2 comments:

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

You have been busy! What a fun trip. Your kids are so cute. I love ALL the names that you listed, so I'm afraid that is not much help. :)

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

I just went to a baby blessing today, the baby was named Thomas after our sweet prophet. I thought that was cute - plus it's one of those boy names you never have to worry about someone using for their girl!