Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Brother









I wanted to post a little about our Jamers! We are so blessed to have him, James has the most caring and tender spirit. His personality can get anyone to smile and his brother's and sister LOVE him!James gets batteries for Porter and his Leapster and loves to take care of his sister (even if they do fight sometimes)! Weston just loves to climb up in his lap and snuggle, to which James is more than willing. I am so thankful that all of my kids love to snuggle and give hugs and kisses. They are all my favorite!

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe you are having another boy. Any names yet? You were already busy now you'll be swamped. Good think you have awesome grandparents to help.

Alishia said...

He is a sweet heart. We love him over here, too!!