Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Special Boys


Weston just loves his older brother! It seems that they are a little more alike than we thought. Today was Weston's evaluation for what I thought was just his speech delay and after 2 hours with the therapists He scored delayed in several areas and qualifies for Speech and OT services. I guess it's better to get help early and we are at least thankful that we know the 'system' and how to get started but it all seems a little overwhelming at the same time. I love our kids and am so grateful to be their mom. I just hope I can do a good enough job teaching them everything they need to grow and develope how they should. We appreciate all of the awesome support we have around us with our family and friends!! We couldn't do this with out you!

7 comments:

Lorena said...

Hey Amy! I saw your comment on Heather's blog and thought I would see yours!

Your kids are getting so big, and they are as cute as ever!

You are a wonderful mother and can handle it all (you're amazing!)

Alishia said...

Oh Amy! You are amazing! I have thought of Weston all day and wondered what you found out. If anyone can take care of these special guys, it is you. I have nothing but respect for you and you know I'll do anything I can to help.

Mig said...

hi sister varney love your blog andlove the pics
love morgan

Victoria Renae said...

Hey Sister Varney! It's Victoria (Alexander). Just stopping by and checking out all of the people from our old wards. I miss everyone sooo much! See ya!

Katie said...

Hey girl! I was so glad to see your comment on our blog! It took me a while to figure out what was wrong with that! Your family has grown so much too! I love those cute kids and you and Landon too. I would love to see you all sometime! Anna's baptism is August 9th if you can make it? You'll get an invite soon...Love you and miss you all.... Katie

Erin said...

Amy you are one incredible mother and I have always admired you for the devotion you give to your children. I believe special people get special kids like you have...the Lord knows what he is doing. I would love to hear the update on Weston so I will call you this week (pick up the phone...hee hee). Hang in there and know those kids could not have a better mother than you!!!!

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

You guys are AMAZING parents and your kids are SO cute!! I love the pictures and watching them grow! You are such a wonderful mother and person! Thanks for being such a great example!!!