Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ward Water Party

OK - so Porter wasn't a fan of the water party. Big surprise with all of the spraying and tons of people. Poor guy asked to go home a dozen or more times and this was the best 'smile' I could get from him. At least he hung in there!
James and Ruthie LOVED spraying the fire hose from the fire truck. The Firemen showed up right as we were loading everyone up in the car...so we unloaded and the kids got to go inside and look at the truck and then spray the hose! Super FUN! I think their favorite were the fake tattoo's' from the firemen...shhhh don't tell Grandma...but they had a blast!!!



Picnic of Burgers and hot dogs on the grass. Landon signed up to bring chips and I signed up to bring water...so we hit Costco on our way and got both :) I love the colors in these pictures and it was one of the better ward partied where everyone stayed relatively happy!

I know I post a lot of Weston but he just takes the cutest pictures! He had fun pushing the stroller around and buckling the buckles on it over and over...That and eating chips. What a fun night to be with our friends at church and let the kids run crazy!


So thanks to Heather there's a picture of me at the party...be it big and pregnant...but anyways proof that I was there (and did almost all the picture taking) :) I've decided that arranged marriages are great and have deemed Weston to marry Tatum. We'd love the in-laws and they would have the cutest kids with the longest eyelashes!! But more on that later...

11 comments:

Heather said...

You got some cute pics that day. I know what you mean about always being behind the camera. I only have a few pics of myself too! No one else ever wants to take any pictures.

Alishia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alishia said...

Wow! You got some great pictures. Bryan made me put away my camera because of all the water. He just doesn't understand my blogging addiction!!

gina said...

Looks like you had fun, we miss our old ward. Your kids are darling and growing up fast...I can't believe how tall Porter is.

Valerie said...

wow! you got close up pictures of your family?? how the heck did you pull that off??

Fun blog, by the way! consider yourself added, my dear...

Erin said...

Hey Amy looks like you had a fun time at the best ward water party ever. We sure missed it this year. Bishop called and invited us but Marc had just got pink eye so we figured it best we stayed home. Glad everyone had fun...the pics are great. And you look fabulous I might add too!!

Nichole Barney said...

Amy I just found your blog it's so cute! It will be fun to see what you guys are up to. All your pictures are so cute!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Fun times. I brought my camera but I never even took it out of my purse! Lame, I know.

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

Yay, I am so happy to hear from you. Your blog is awesome. I hope you are doing great. I was just talking with Jen about you and your kids. I hardly see you these days but I get updates from time to time. I hope to see you soon.
p.s. I agree, we do have the best family. I feel so lucky
Love ya girlie

Shannon said...

Your blog is so cute. We were sad to miss the ward party, they are always so fun. You don't even look pregnant in that picture by the way.

SBrooks said...

Love the blog Amy! Added ya to mine - it is the best way to be in touch with everyone's crazy lives!