Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year and New Beds

So Weston was finally ready for a big bed. The big move from the crib to the twin bed...hmmm HE was ready but I wasn't sure if I was ready! Some really awesome friends of our (the Keims) had these amazing custom Thomas Train beds the Kevin made ( he is incredibly talented) and they gave them to our boys (I still don't know how to properly thank them!) We absolutely LOVE them... Weston helped Landon put them together - helped as only a 2 year old can :) and several hours, 4 beds taken apart and put back together and 2 room changes this is the end result!



8 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Amy, my sister was wanting to get in touch with a speech therapist. Do you know of any?? Her name is Erica, you can link to her off of my blog.
Thanks!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Everytime I look at those beds and think that bro. Keim made and painted those, my mouth hangs open! THey look great.

Amy said...

Hi Amy!! How are you? I just found your site off of the blog set up for the Barney family. I am so sorry to hear about Dennis - such an amazing man that left quite the legacy. He will be so missed.

I would love to catch up with you guys. It has been forever. I have a blog also but it is private so when you have a minute (like you probably have any of those right??) send me an email at amyapeterson at hotmail dot com. Thanks amy!! It is great to catch up with your fam. SOOO stinkin adorable!
xoxo-Amy Alder Peterson

Paige said...

Amy! Cute stuff on here my dear! Well, it's been such a crazy week. Emotions flying everywhere and in the midst of it all... strong fighters pressing forward with faith. Our family is amazing. I love you. Your family is so cute!

Alishia said...

So cute! We are so jealous over here!! Choo! Choo!

You uncle's blog turned out so amazing. You are a miracle worker!

Jan said...

My goodness those beds are CUTE!!
I bet Weston is loving his bed! Does he sleep through the night?

tiffany knox said...

i wish we could find a steal on beds like that...anzlie ciera and new baby to be dont have a bed yet. I am keeping my eyes open!
thanks for commenting. aren't 5 year olds fun??

Wendy Hansen said...

wow, those are adorable beds. What luckly little boys, I bet they are in heaven. I don't think Connor would ever leave his room.