Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blake William Varney

September 25th, 2008 ...
The day finally arrived! Can you tell I'm am SO ready?! We went to Banner Gateway at 5 am to be induced with chicken #5...
Here is the "Peanut Gallery" - Grandma Varney(Landon's Mom), Grandpa Huso( my Dad and who we got William from), Grandma Huso (My mom) and Breanna (friend, videographer :), and woman support grand central!)

6 hours and about 6 good pushes later....
we welcomed Blake William Varney to our family!

We couldn't have done it without our fabulous Dr. Beck - he's delivered all of our children and is the best!!! If you look in the background Grandpa Huso is just as proud :)
Pics of the proud Grandparents... Grandma & Grandpa Varney and Huso...I love the shot of G. Varney taking pics of Blake...I think he took over 100 in the hour they were visiting :) Landon gets the credit for the rare - never before taken - shot of Larry smiling AT the camera, rather than BEHIND it!!! Great Shot.

So here are some pics of the kids with their new baby brother!
The kids were all so excited to meet Baby Blake! They each got to 'hold' him and had such sweet spirits about them. It was so fun to watch each of their reactions to him...Ruthie is definitely the 'little mommy' and James is his protector! Porter and Weston just like to look at him and ask to 'hold him' every once in a while.
This is Landon's art work he drew every day in my room. I didn't think to do a picture until we were leaving. He is so talented and it was fun to see what he'd come up with next.
Pictures on the day we came home. Proud Daddy and Mommy!

Welcome to our family little Blake! We love you and are so thankful you are healthy and strong!
Thank you to all of you for your love, prayers, support, meals and sweet gifts that you have given to us! We couldn't survive with out you!
Love, The Varney Gang ...now 7 strong!

19 comments:

SBrooks said...

He is beautiful! Congrats varney Family! Great job!

Lorena said...

Congratulations! He looks like a Varney!

Alishia said...

He is absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to see him and hold him! Please, please, call if you need anything.

Pam said...

Little Blake is so cute! It looks like you had lots of wonderful support to welcome baby too. Isn't family great and now 7 strong even better. Congrats.

Jan said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful baby! He looks like a Blake. You did a great job Amy-lots of love to you and your family :)

Heather said...

He is so CUTE, awake and alert in that last pic. Glad he is here...and you feel halfway normal again!

The Richins Family said...

okay i love your hair long. great pics of your parents and family. i can't believe you are a family of 7now! i hope you are recovering well. i need to email you. jenny

Erin said...

Once again congrats Varney family!!! He sure is a cutie and no doubt he is one of the gang!! It was great seeing you and spending a few minutes with little peanut. Glad all went well and you are now home. Hope he continues to be the good layed back type and gives mama a much deserved break! Take care my friend and we will talk soon!!!

karis stapley said...

Congrats! I ran into Bridgette at a st. fireside & told me about lil Blakes arrival. How exciting, he's very adorable! That is so sweet to see his big brothers and sister holding him. I really like that name blake! I think Bre should become a professional photog. now with her sweet camera!

Kurt, Christine and kids said...

Congrats!!! I'm so sad I'm not right down the street to help with the kids and bring in a meal. Just now that our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. I'll have to come out and visit once he's a little bigger, you are feeling up to visitors, and I'm not working.
Congrats and we love you guys.
The Jensen gang!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that he's here, (and that you don't have to be prego anymore!) I hope you're getting some sleep, let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

tiffany knox said...

that last one was a very handsome picture he hardly looks like a newborn there! it was good to see dr beck too! your kids look thrilled. I am so glad he's a good baby! your family is so big now!

Wendy Hansen said...

He is beautiful Amy. And all of the pictures with your other kids are precious. It is such a fun time to have a fresh little one in your home. And I bet it feels fantastic to not be preggers anymore too.

Nichole Barney said...

So glad he made it here and all is well! He is a cute little guy! Love the name! Hope you are getting some sleep!

Renae said...

Yeah! I'm almost envious ;) He's beautiful and healthy. You can't ask for anything more. Congrats!

Katie said...

Hey girl. Love the pictures! I'll send you the ones I have. I tagged you to tell about some of your quirks. Check out my blog for info. I know you have no time for this but I figured it was something fun when you do have a sec! Love you all!

Tatum said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations! I sure hope he is sleeping good at night. Let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help!

Valerie said...

Welcome to the world, Mr. Blake! I am sorry I won't be there to steal him away from your mom on Sundays... Give him a big kiss from us, Amy!!

Congratulations to you all!!

tiffany knox said...

Hey guys, it's Chris... So I'm back home and have been thinking about you all ALOT... especially since I forgot to call you on your birthday Lando! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! So we are still hammering out which day in particular that we will be coming down to visit... so I'll have to give you a big birthday smootch or a spanking when we get there! :)

PS-I noticed Ryan & PJ on your friends! Can you give them our e-mail to contact them? THANKS!