Saturday, June 21, 2008


BEFORE.......and.........AFTER



Well Weston wasn't too thrilled with his haircut today. It's only his 2nd one and he was quiet ticked about the whole thing. He did however LOVE having Daddy sitting on the floor in front of him entertaining and Michelle feeding him fruit snacks...what service....the little spoiled man :-)
The outcome was cute and only took me 20minutes. I do like to remind my sweet husband that I save him $40 every 6 weeks by cutting all my boys hair...they just don't like it that Mommy has to every hair in place and perfect!

4 comments:

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

Your kids are growing up SO fast and they are SO cute! You guys do good work! I didn't know you were pregnant, Congrats! That is great! I am glad we can keep up with each other better now. :)

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

OMG he looks so grown up with the hair cut! He's a little man now

Alishia said...

Yeah! Your blog looks great!! It is so fun to hear about your kiddos.

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

I can empathize with cutting hair on a little one-but you're right,it's worth the savings! Glad you're a blogging buddy now - I'll add you to mine :) Is there a name yet for baby ?