Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa's little Angels...

My Dad plays Santa every year for our family Christmas party (for over 3o years now) and our kids love to have their pictures taken with Grandpa Santa...This was Blake's first Christmas and his first photo with 'Santa'! Thank you Grandma Mrs. Clause for the suit :)



Notice Weston is NOT in this...couldn't get that one to hold still...AND his outfit didn't match :( So cute of my oldest 3!
Weston was SO happy! New Thomas jammies and skittles to boot!!

3 comments:

The Richins Family said...

amy, tanner has those same thomas pajamas. he got those on christmas eve. how cute.

tiffany knox said...

hello amy! I am looking forward to seeing your family in the near future. your kids are so cute I love how big their smiles always are! on a side note, I am very sorry to hear about dennis. hope everyone is doing okay and that the spirit will be with you through it all.

alicia mills photography said...

HAY HAY SIS VARNEY ITS SHELBY I JUST ABSALUTLY LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
:-)